- For the Historic Site with "Big House" Exhibit- tickets are based on capacity and limited. Advanced reservations are encouraged to secure your ticket for the "Big House" exhibit before they sell out. IMPORTANT: The time you are selecting indicates then you must arrive at the "Big House" exhibit so it is important that you arrive at the Ticket Booth 30 minutes prior to secure your time. For the Historic Site without "Big House" Exhibit, there is no maximum.
- Visitors may arrive as early as 8:30 am to purchase admissions but all admissions must be purchased by 4pm on day of visit.
- Please allow a minimum of 1 hour drive if coming from New Orleans or Baton Rouge.
- Oak Alley does NOT require proof of vaccination or negative PCR test to visit. We are not currently under any coronavirus mandates.
- Pets are not permitted.
Hours of Operations:
- Open Daily: 8:30 am-5:00 pm - All exhibits close at 5pm
- Guided "Big House" tours are offered daily from 9:00 am-4:30pm. Times are assigned when tickets are purchased.
- Visit Duration: Minimum 2 hours
- Closed: New Year's Day, Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Historic Site with "Big House" Exhibit Buy Tickets
Historic Site without "Big House" Exhibit Buy Tickets
- All prices in US dollars
- Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Admissions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Rates subject to change
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WITH ID: Senior (65+), Military, AAA (American Automobile Association)
Reservations are required if you have a group of 20 or more. To schedule your group, please contact our Sales Department or call us at 800-44ALLEY.
If you will have your own vehicle or plan to rent a vehicle to drive out to Oak Alley Plantation, click here to see a map and directions. Please note that you need to allow a minimum of an hour from New Orleans. If not, there are several sightseeing companies out of New Orleans that offer transportation services.
** Please be advised that since Rideshare and taxi service availabilty in Oak Alley's area is not currently available, it is advised that you find another means of transportation. Oak Alley Plantation is not responsible for getting you to your next destination if you arrive by rideshare or taxi service.