This admission includes access to the historic site and ALL exhibits including the “Big House” exhibit. Please allow 2 hours for exploring including reserved visit of the “Big House”. All guests must purchase admission for entry to the historic site.
Please Read Before Booking Tickets
- For the Historic Site with “Big House” Exhibit- tickets are based on capacity and limited. Advanced reservations are encouraged to secure your ticket for the “Big House” exhibit before they sell out.
- IMPORTANT: The time you are selecting indicates when your 30 minute guided tour of the “Big House” exhibit is so it is important that you check in at the Ticket Booth 30 minutes prior to that assigned time to secure your reservation.
- For the Historic Site without “Big House” Exhibit, there is no maximum number of visitors.
- Visitors may arrive as early as 8:30 am to purchase admissions but all admissions must be purchased by 4pm on day of visit.Exhibits close at 5pm and the gates close at 5:30pm.
- Please allow a minimum of 1 hour drive if coming from New Orleans or Baton Rouge.
- Oak Alley does NOT require proof of vaccination or negative PCR test to visit. We are not currently under any coronavirus mandates.
- Pets are not permitted.
Select Your Ticket Type
IMPORTANT: The time you are selecting indicates when your 30 minute guided tour of the “Big House” exhibit is so it is important that you check in at the Ticket Booth 30 minutes prior to that assigned time to secure your reservation.
This admission includes access to the historic site and exhibits excluding the “Big House” exhibit. Please allow 2 hours for exploring. This admission does not grant access to the “Big House” exhibit. All guests must purchase admission for entry to the historic site.
Please allow 2 hours for exploring the historic site and exhibits.
Hours of Operations
- Open Daily: 8:30 am-5:00 pm. All exhibits close at 5pm. Gates close at 5:30pm.
- Guided “Big House” tours are offered daily from 9:00 am-4:30pm. Times are assigned when tickets are purchased.
- Visit Duration: Minimum 2 hours
- Closed: New Year’s Day, Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All prices in US dollars
- Prices do not include applicable sales tax
- Admissions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Rates subject to change
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WITH ID: Senior (65+), Military, AAA (American Automobile Association)
- Reservations are required if you have a group of 20 or more.
- To schedule your group, please email our Sales Department at [email protected] or call us at 800-44ALLEY.
- If you will have your own vehicle or plan to rent a vehicle to drive out to Oak Alley Plantation, click here to see a map and directions. Please note that you need to allow a minimum of an hour from New Orleans. If not, there are several sightseeing companies out of New Orleans that offer transportation services.
** Please be advised that since Rideshare and taxi service availabilty in Oak Alley’s area is not currently available, it is advised that you find another means of transportation. Oak Alley Plantation is not responsible for getting you to your next destination if you arrive by rideshare or taxi service.