Date of birth:
Date of death:
Baptism Date and Sponsors:
March 28, 1841; Sponsors: Jacques Roman and Louise Roman
Place of Origin:
Oak Alley (Creole)
Gender and Designation:
Mother: Sarah; Sibling: Charlotte
*Died before 1848 inventory under Jacques Telesphore Roman's succession.
- Slave baptism records, Archdiocese of Baton Rouge
- St. Michael Catholic Church, Convent, Louisiana
- Item no. 9; Page no. 18; Entry no. 9
- Lists Sarah as Louise's mother
- Jacques Telesphore Roman Succession, St. James Clerk of Court, Probate 0683
- Lists Sarah as Charlotte's mother; Estimated that Louise and Charlotte are siblings
* Denotes estimated date based on available records.